- Our Explorer Box Construction Manual makes it simple to build a durable plywood based compact camping trailer. Think of it as a recipe; follow the instructions and out pops a ready to use Explorer Box camping trailer. The manual takes you step by step through the process, with details, dimension drawings and photos of each step.
- Our ABC’s of Home-Built Camping Trailers guide is for folks with some ideas of what they want in a compact camping trailer that seek guidance about undertaking a project of this nature.
- Our Dinoot Trailers are modular fiberglass panel kits which simplify the build process. They are currently two models available. A J-Series which has distinct Jeep styling cues and an M-Series with classic M416 military trailer styling.
- Not to worry if undertaking a DIY, home-built project isn’t right for you. We offer assembly services and can build trailers to various levels of completion based on your needs.
- No Weld Trailer Rack System makes it simple to setup utility trailers and other types of trailers for camping or multi-sport adventures. The racks and cross bars make it easy to haul Roof Top Tents, Kayaks, you name it!
Roof Top Tents
We carry a few different folding Rooftop Tent Units to cover a range of various needs. These Roof Top Tents can be used for Trailer, Vehicle and Truck top mounting. They were originally developed for back country expeditions and safaris in places like Australia and South Africa and are referred to as ‘Rooftop Tents’. We have a dedicated site for our Roof Top Tents and the accessories only found from us – Top-Tent.com, for detailed information and all are listed in our Store.
Everything you need for your Trailer Supported Adventuring can be found here. We not only sell these products, but we use them. You’ll find no one more knowledgeable about these products. We love to camp, so we gather the items that make our adventures easier, more fun and unique.
- Multiple personality trailers; camping adventures one weekend, and run to lumber yard or dump the next week. Here is a collection of ideas for what I refer to as Utilitarian Camping Trailers
- Huge collection of Interesting Compact Camping setups to simulate peoples thinking and help them hone in on what the ideal design for their home built trailer will be.
- The Explorer Box X3 variation has a slightly smaller footprint and angled front deck area.
- The Explorer Pod is a one-off trailer I built with more of an angular off-road look.
- Anatomy of a Tent Topped Camping Trailer is a good overview of what goes into build a DIY Camping Trailer.
We talk about home built compact camping trailers, trailers, adventures and all else you can think of regarding ‘trailers’. Come on in and let’s hear what you’ve been thinking!