We are adding a new trailer to our offerings; The Let’s Go Aero LGT Camper.
It’s a multi-purpose utility trailer that easily transforms into a camping trailer with an integrated tent system.
Features & Specs:
- High strength design without excessive weight
- Long-lasting galvanized steel construction
- Convert your vehicle to a “pick up bed” only when needed.
- Integrated C-channel cargo management
- Fully removable end gates
- Tent sleeps four with storage and standing room.
- Large side bay windows
- Screened ceiling panel prefect for warm weather star gazing
- Trailer bed inside: 7’L x 4’-8”W x 2’H
- Trailer overall: 123″L x 70″W x 38″H
- Tent Size: 7’L x 8’5″W x 6’10″H
- 410 lbs dry weight
- 1,070 lbs load capacity
Price will be $2495
As with our Explorer Box; the LGT Camper notably expands your available space and are used by folks that take a simple, “unplugged” approach to camping. They compliment our current Explorer Box camping trailers with a few key differences.
|Type||Some assembly required & assembled||DIY project & built to any level of completion desired.|
|Vehicle||Needs 1500 pound tow capacity||Can be built light enough for motorcycles|
|Usage||Multi-purpose||Dedicated camper trailer|
|Sleeping capacity||4 people||2 people|
|Tent setup||Assembly of tent unit required.Unpacking of trailer required before tent setup||Rapid fold open tent unit. Tent deployable with no unpacking|
|Tent||Standup, 6’-10” tall interior||Situp, 4’ tall interior.Standup withMOABchanging room.|
|Storage||Open, tarpable 59 cu ft||Enclosed 30 cu ftOpen floor deck|